Technology continues to revolutionize the healthcare industry. Healthcare providers face more challenges than ever before, including increased consolidation, rising operational costs and bandwidth demands, and regulatory changes. In addition to these industry challenges, providers must keep up with dynamic, complex IT and network requirements, finding ways to connect and exchange data between disparate IT systems as well as data, server and application sites, all while safeguarding the security of patient and hospital data to ensure HIPAA-HITECH compliance.
Global Capacity solves the connectivity challenges of Healthcare companies by providing right-sized, competitively-priced private network solutions. Through our One Marketplace™ platform, Global Capacity helps healthcare providers identify and procure the most cost-effective and reliable connectivity options between the healthcare campuses, peripheral offices and clinics, insurance companies, remote diagnostic centers and third-party data centers they need to reach. These connections enable secure and efficient storage, transmission and retrieval of vital patient data throughout the healthcare system.
Service features include:
- Ability to fulfill multi-network, multi-geography requirements with a single MSA, uniform terms, conditions and SLAs – all on one consolidated bill
- Proactive and predictive network monitoring and management of network services
- Engineering and Field Services teams working as an extension of existing IT teams to design and install private transport networks
- Technical expertise and logistical support to design and provision private transport networks, including staging, installation, test and turn-up, and operations hand-off
- Connectivity to your healthcare location(s) with near-ubiquitous reach to 40 million commercial sites across 50 markets
- 24x7 support
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
Benefits of Global Capacity connectivity for Healthcare providers:
- Secure, private network over a reliable connection
- Identify the most cost-effective and reliable connectivity options
- Keep critical data and operations closer to the practitioners and patients that need them
- Cost-effective, diverse network connectivity between healthcare campuses, peripheral offices, clinics, data centers and Cloud applications
- Secure, efficient storage, transmission and retrieval of vital patient data throughout the healthcare system
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.