Network Management Services (NMS) from Global Capacity are ideal for customers who require round-the-clock monitoring of their critical networks - but don’t want to incur the costs associated with expanding, building or maintaining a highly efficient Network Operations Center (NOC).
Our team of experts and engineers is accustomed to monitoring and managing extensive global networks, so outsourcing all or part of your network management to Global Capacity compares favorably with the cost of expanding or maintaining your own facility. If you already have a NOC, Global Capacity provides supplementary NOC services to support you when and how your operations need them, including ‘follow the sun’ services. With our selection of comprehensive NOC services, our customers choose exactly the support they need, enabling them to allocate their resources and manage costs more effectively without sacrificing network stability.
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
Monitoring and Intervention - Identifies the function of detecting and correcting network operating faults
Provisioning - Encompasses efficiently allocating and reallocating network resources to fulfill customers’ service orders
Analysis - Ongoing analysis and profiling of network performance, reliability, and capacity
Data Management - Ensures that all of the service capabilities of the NOC are applied effectively and consistently to the customers’ specific service requirements
- Primary or supplementary NOC services
- 24x7x365 monitoring from dual geo-diverse active centers
- Proactive monitoring and predictive analysis tools
- Automated fault correlation and ticket generation
- Issue identification and resolution management
- Vendor dispatch coordination and management
- Additional services such as Configuration Management, Data Management, and Third-Party Management
- Professional and experienced support for multiple hardware platforms and technologies
- Competitive SLAs
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
We are always glad to help!
Put our years of experience to work for you.Contact Us Today
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.