Ethernet is the connectivity of choice to reach destinations including Cloud computing, business applications, over-the-top voice and video applications, remote offices and the Internet. Global Capacity’s Ethernet provides a flexible, reliable and cost-effective solution for point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connectivity that meet customers’ unique business needs.
Interconnected Ethernet Access (E-Access) and Business Ethernet services are available as either Ethernet Private Lines (EPL) or Ethernet Virtual Private Lines (EVPL). Global Capacity’s Ethernet solutions are designed and deployed to Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) standards, meeting full compliance with MEF technical specifications and deployment guidelines. This ensures service quality for customers and eliminates the challenges of inconsistent performance, reliability and incompatibility that exist among other providers.
Ethernet Service Highlights
- Versatile portfolio of Ethernet access and core services
- Support for CoS allows support for multiple applications like VoIP, video, Cloud computing and MPLS VPN
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 services
- Cost-effective scaling allows market responsiveness without requiring major changes to existing IT infrastructures
- One Marketplace suite of applications makes design, pricing, ordering, service delivery and management simple and easy
- Ethernet service is designed for connecting business, offering an easy way to enter key markets across the country with multiple bandwidth options at competitive price points.
- Architecture provides support for both legacy and emerging service interfaces
- High availability and reliability with proactive 24x7 service monitoring
- MEF-compliant Ethernet service for enhanced performance, reliability and compatibility
Request a Quote and Get Connected!
Ethernet Access (E-Access) and Business Ethernet services are available as either Ethernet Private Lines (EPLs) or Ethernet Virtual Private Lines (EVPLs). Choose the right Ethernet service for your business location and destination from our versatile Ethernet services portfolio.
Ethernet over Copper (EoC)
Ethernet over Copper provides more business-class bandwidth than T1 or Bonded T1 service at a much lower cost than T1. Offers up to 100 Mbps of symmetric speed. Global Capacity is the top provider of Ethernet over Copper services in the US with services now available in 1,175 COs nationwide, reaching approximately 2.2 million businesses.
- 346 new COs
Carrier Ethernet Access
Carrier Ethernet Access leverages greatest state of interconnectedness to fiber providers for the preferred solution to direct connect to datacenters and cloud service providers. Built on MEF ENNIs and premise NIDs Global Capacity has extensive Ethernet coverage and the ability to deliver end to end services and SLAs. Dedicated and shared options. Port and virtual EPLs available. Offers up to 1 Gbps of symmetric speed.
Asymmetric Ethernet (AsyE)
Asymmetric Ethernet fills the gap for businesses where other broadband services have fallen short. It offers true business-class uptime guarantees and application support. Dedicated access means less latency than shared services such as cable. Offers up to 50 / 10 Mbps of asymmetric speed.
- Compete with Cable at the edge
Ethernet over DS1/DS3 (EoDS1/DS3)
Ethernet over DS1 with near ubiquitous coverage is the perfect solution for businesses seeking performance, simplicity, and value without the distance limits of other technologies. Dedicated access means less latency. Offers from 1.5 Mbps to 12 Mbps bonded up to 45 Mbps symmetric speed respectively.
- Ubiquitous coverage beyond the metro
Top 6 Applications that Benefit from Ethernet
•Layer 2 VPNs for IT Infrastructure: Maximize the performance of existing IT infrastructure increasing network control.
•Cloud Computing: The deterministic and dynamic service attributes of Ethernet benefit the way cloud computing is used and consumed.
•Video Applications: Provides better quality of service (QoS).
•Voice: Provides quality of service (QoS) options and improved performance management.
•Distributed Storage Area Networks: Provides added performance and higher bandwidth levels.
•Distributed Imaging: Delivers the higher bandwidth required including picture archiving, medical imaging and media communications systems
What Services Are You Interested In?Check Availability in your area
Email Newsletter Subscribe for news and updates.